Certification Programs for Everyone
Yoga Tools to Relieve Anxiety In Yourself and Help Your Students
Learn Yoga “Therapy” techniques that provide major stress relief and increase overall vitality and self-confidence. Plus, learn tools to provide anxiety relief to students -both in private therapy sessions and in group classes. This is a must have training!
Your students crave deep restoration and release, yet it can feel challenging to do even in a Yoga class because of the over stimulation and stress of modern life, especially now.
Learn how to effectively teach the ancient and powerful practice of Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep) and other deep rest practices that will literally change the brains of your students and support them in deep restoration.
Yoga Nidra is a practice that can be added to group classes, private classes, taught in workshop or retreat settings and is an essential skill for yoga teachers to have, especially now as the world gets crazier.
- Shasta will share her two decades of Yoga Nidra experience
- You will learn how to teach a 90 minute, 20 minute and 10-minute version of Yoga Nidra.
- Understand why Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice that literally changes the brain waves, helps us taps into Universal Consciousness and get some deep rest and release.
- This is your chance to learn how to create this for yourself and your students.
4 hours toward 300-Hour Continuing Ed with Balanced Life Yoga and also Yoga Alliance.
The more you know about yourself, the more easily it is to stay healthy, happy and whole.
Do you know your DOSHA?
Your unique constitution or “dosha” may explain many of your physical, psychological and mental attributes. It comes from the ancient sister science to Yoga, Ayurveda.
Knowing what dosha you are as well as how to keep it in balance leads to more harmony and joy in your life!
Join us for a unique and informative workshop certification that will help you discover your unique Ayurvedic constitution.
- You will learn how to determine your dosha and the doshas of those you love through 3 different assessment tools.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your own energetic, physical and mental self as seen through Ayurveda and thus understand and feel empowered.
- In addition, learn how to stay balanced in your dosha through specific foods, yoga asanas, breathing and cleansing techniques for optimal health and wellbeing.
- You'll also gain an understanding of Ayurveda as a system of personal health and wealth that places a focus on you as the individual and your unique magic, rather than the reductionist and mechanistic view of allopathic medicine.
Workbook, dosha analysis, live learning and recording included!
Counts as 3.5 hours of Cont.Ed
This is a great learning for everyone interested in gaining more personal power, health and wellbeing.
Also, a great training for yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees to understand how Ayurveda can be applied in your classes.
Shasta Townsend studied Ayurveda in India from an Ayurvedic Doctor and is trained in Ayurvedic analysis, massage and asana and diet. In addition to being the creator of Balanced Life Yoga, she brings 20 years of health experience in these practical and entertaining learning experiences.
Investment: $199 for Virtual Training